Tuesday 19 September 2017

HELP !!!! I want to go to Alaska

Hello there :)
Toda's post is a bit different in that I am here to ask for your help.  I am REALLY, REALLY close to earning a Trip to Alaska for my husband and I with Stampin'Up! 




 So here I am asking for your help, if you need anything crafty from our amazing catalogues I would really appreciate it if you went shopping in my online store. Every little order will help me get a bit closer and I will send you a little surprise in the post to say THANK YOU for your help. 

Thank you so much for your support and I will be back tomorrow with a little something pretty. Hugs Monica xx


Shop Stampin' Up!

1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx