Monday 7 August 2017

Beautiful Bouquet- Lovely Inside & Out from Stampin' Up! Thailand Incentive Trips Swaps

Hello there,
How was your weekend? The weather it seems, forgot it is still Summer although we can't really complain it was dry and reasonably nice this weekend but didn't make me get the bikini out :)
I am sharing my swaps I did for the Thailand Incentive Trip, with Stampin' Up! last month.



I THREW a lot of different products on this project even though at first glance it looks fairly simple. Swaps in the demonstrators life are valuable tools as they are used to display at events so the customers can see them used, fall in love with them and ultimately buy them LOL. So I showcased a lot of bodies on these beauties. 

I decided on  Lovely Inside & Out  and the gorgeous Beautiful Bouquet  bundles for the imagery and text. 


I started by cutting out the frame and the inner circle for stamping using the fabulous *If you do not have these yet ring me now* Stitched Framelits  . For this I used our Basic Whisper White card, this cardstock is the bestest, smoothest base you will ever use for stamping on.  Then I stamped my array of flowers in Fresh Fig, Pool Party, Flirty Flamingo, Berry Burst and Lemon Lime Twist. 

Next my matting layer measuring 9.5cm by 13.5cm had the words hugs cut into it using the matching Lovely Words Thinlits.  Once this step was completed out came the gorgeous Pinewood Planks Dynamic Embossing Folder and the whole layer embossed. 

Using sponge daubers, I sponged the word in Daffodil Delight and Tangerine Tango inks. And that was all, everything slotted together with the stitched ring being the last thing to be attached. Oh I forgot, actually the last thing to go on was the thin strip with the remainder of the sentiment and a simple bow made of out linen thread

So there you have it, my lovely swaps I took with me all the way to Thailand :) 

Thank you so much for joining me today I hope to see you again soon. And if you would like to place an order click on any of the highlighted links in this post ad they will take you to my online store.

Till next time, big hugs 
Monica 





Shop Stampin' Up!

4 comments :

  1. Hi Monica, As usual it's a really lovely card!
    I wish I had time to sit and craft all day,so that my imagination clicks in, however too many cakes at the moment to have the time. A month tomorrow we are off to Canada so not a lot of time in between either - I shall have to take a little something with me to do when not sight seeing! Sending love xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely GORGEOUS Monica!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, I'm loving this! Can we make this at the Retreat please?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx