Monday 6 March 2017

Jar Of Love Friendship

Hello there,
Did you miss me? We took a little break away from it all last week and never quite got to scheduling some posts in advance so to make it up to you I will give you a bumper week this week :)
I am sharing a card and a little gift bag made with my favourite bundle from our annual catalogue called Jar of Love . The gift holder made from a glassine bag embossed with the Lovely Lace Folder 


Stampin'Up! UK demo Monica Gale

Honestly I don't think it possible that you could make a bad card using this set. Its pretty and so versatile, I am yet to use the jars though.

by Stampin'Up! UK demo Monica Gale

Colours used are Peekaboo Peach, Mint Macaron and Crushed Curry... Oh and check out the little added extras of a few punched dots that allow some sparkly FREE glimmer paper to peek through. 

by Stampin'Up! UK demo Monica Gale

The lovely sentiment is from the Suite Sentiments set in the Spring/Summer catalogue and a little bit of sparkly twine finishes the project off nicely.

What do you think? Like this set?? Have it already.. would love to here your thoughts.
I have also made a few extra Thank You's for some recent orders, this time I switched the peach for the Flirty Flamingo and the glassine bag for some Kraft ones. 

by Stampin'Up! UK demo Monica Gale


 I love that little flower !!!
Thank you for joining me and here's a fabulous week !!! Monday is nearly over.
Love and hugs
Monica 



Shop Stampin' Up!

7 comments :

  1. Beautiful cards Monica. I must admit I had totally ignored that set, but you have used it to perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, these are absolutely stunning, I am casing for sure. Hope you had a lovely week off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful!!! I am always so excited to find lovely examples using sets I own. Love your wreath!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the idea of the punched dots to show the glimmer paper behind. It's those little touches that make a card so special. Thanks for sharing your design.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment, I really apreciate it as I love hearing from you. Hugs Monica xxx